Rapid Charge and Evacuation System for Refrigerants
The CoreMax system eliminates process tubes and Schrader type valves replacing them with a removable high flow processing valve.
For units with process tubes and Schrader type valves you may be able to reduce the cost of your refrigeration unit by replacing them with CoreMax. This revolutionary method gives you the choice of how you want to test, fill and evacuate your systems.
- Process directly through the valve with additional flow and dramatically better sealing
- Easy to use connector at every process station
- Automatic valve shutoff on both sides of connection
- Higher flow improves vacuum quality to maximize SEER rating
- Improves line throughput and reduces evacuation stations
- Easy implementation with lower tool costs
- Improves processing time and field service