FasTest’s GasMate™ Series quick connection tools allow appliance and furnace manufacturers to rapidly and securely supply natural gas, propane or other fuel to the burner system in order to perform a “Hot Run” test. Two versions are offered; the GZNV Series lever handle actuated model for directly connecting to common gas valves with an internal pipe thread and the G60V Series Sleeve actuated model for connecting to extension pipes with external pipe threads. Both styles feature an internal shut-off valve that seals the flow path when the connector is in the disconnected position.
- Critical components made from non-sparking materials for safer run tests
- Internal shutoff valve stops the flow of gas when disconnected
- Ergonomic push to connect and lever handle actuations minimize operator fatigue
- Extended shaft versions available for long reach applications
- Easy in-field maintenance for extended connector service life
- FasTest stocks connectors, seals and other wear arts to provide short lead times