Fast Lever Actuated Connections to Process Tips - Now Available for Keyed Tips!
FasTest’s RQD (Refrigeration Quick Disconnect) connector provides quick, safe connections to refrigerant lines up to 750 psi (52 bar).
The RQD’s simple two step connection process allows users to easily connect refrigerant lines while they are under pressure. The leverage provided by the ergonomic handle increases manufacturing productivity and reduces repetitive motion concerns.
Note: not suitable for water-dunk testing applications. Contact your FasTest representative for an alternative connection tool.''
- Specifically designed to easily process high pressure refrigerants
- Easily connect to male tips when system is under pressure
- Intuitive to operate with unrestricted flow rate for male PCU, Hansen, and other ISO 7241-1 Series B coupling “Tips” (Plugs)
- Internal safety shut off valve prevents loss of refrigerant when disconnecting the connector
- Pressure lock feature prevents accidental disconnect under pressure
- Robust steel construction provides durability
- Easy in-field maintenance for extended connector service life